Business and Functional Integration Analyst
The role of the Business and Functional Analyst Integration is to define and agree on the information exchange flows between the different applications and the mapping between these applications. The analysis is carried out in co-creation with the business and métier representatives.
- Understand and define the information flow, structure, and format of the messages / documents / records that need to be exchanged between source application and target apprication.
- Understand & define non-functional aspects of the information flow.
- Understand the end-to-end process in which the information needs fit.
- Define requirements for functional error handling, define the flow of changes applied in the event of an error message.
- Carry out flow testing with business BAs, in support of the developer.
- Monitor the tests & address test defects
- Report test results.
- Knowledge of databases (SQL)
- Knowledge of good practice rules and integration protocols
- Knowledge of XML / XSD format
- Technical knowledge of integration protocols (SOAP / REST / WCF / WS / SB)
- Ability to formalize a functional analysis in different UML diagrams
- Knowledge of best practice rules and integration protocols
- Ability to interpret and understand a BPMN diagram
- Good knowledge French, English and Dutch
- Proven experience as a functional analyst (3-5y)
- Experience with a testing management tool (HPQC or equivalent)
- Experience with a modeling tool (Sparx EA or equivalent)
- Experience in developing user stories
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of an EAI solution (Biztalk) is an asset because all existing flows are migrated to this BPM server. To carry out this function successfully, communication and technical affinity are key skills.