Supply Chain Planning System Consultant
Join our Supply Chain Services team and assist companies with driving and optimizing their supply chain & operations.
- As a MOORE Supply Chain Planning Systems Consultant, you are part of a dedicated team of supply chain professionals, covering the following areas: Demand & Supply Planning, Sourcing & Inventory Management, Production & Quality Operations, Distribution & Logistics Coordination
- You love to work on the crossroads of Supply Chain Planning Processes and Systems Integration.
- You are a business consultant, but one with a strong passion for Systems Integration: you drive improvements in supply chain planning by being the bridge between our customer and a team of technical IT people.
- You translate the customer’s supply chain planning needs into solutions in a supply chain planning system.
- You work with Software tools (ERP, Planning Systems, Spreadsheets and Business Intelligence tools) and you have a natural sense for IT and software systems in general.
- You build good relationships with your customer and you pro-actively identify new business opportunities.
- You participate in the further development and innovation of our supply chain and business transformation services.
- You share your expertise with your colleagues.
- Using your experience as a supply chain professional, you will participate in the further development of our Supply Chain consulting department, for example by coaching younger colleagues, developing innovative working methods and best practices, supporting with the commercial development of project proposals or act as a subject matter expert on very specific projects.
- You have a University degree (commercial engineer or economic sciences) or equivalent through experience.
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning and System Integration.
- You have strong practical knowledge of ERP(SAP) , and experience in the set-up of a planning system (eg. APO, OMP +, Arkieva, ...) or MES.
- You are a familiar with supply Chain Processes MRP, DRP, MPS, S&OP
- Knowledge of a programming language is a plus
- Experience in project work and project management.
- you are data-driven and have experience with business-analytics-tools (eg. Microsoft Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, SAP B/W, SAS ...)
- You are experienced in working with most common Business Software tools (Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Word, Outlook, …)
- you are able to work independently or in small teams. You easily connect with the customer’s people and adapt easily in different environments.