Supply Chain Software Consultant
België, Vlaams Gewest, AntwerpenBusiness Consultancy
Wat je moet weten over ons
- As a MOORE Supply Chain Planning Systems Consultant, you will focus on the implementation of APS systems (Advanced Planning & Scheduling) for our customers.
- You translate the customer’s supply chain planning needs into solutions in a supply chain planning system.
- You will be involved in the configuration of the OMP+ Planning System, a leading Supply Chain Software Solution, used by industry leaders in FMCG, Life Sciences, Chemicals, metals etc…
- You will take ownership of a wide variety of challenging tasks during the delivery cycle of our projects: from business requirements definition, to implementation and post-go live support to the customer’s supply chain teams.
- You will join the Moore Supply Chain Competence Center and you will participate in the further development and innovation of our supply chain and business transformation services.
Word jij onze nieuwe companion?
- You have a University degree (commercial engineer, economic sciences or engineering) or equivalent through experience.
- You have 1 or 2 years of experience in software systems implementations, ideally in a Supply Chain Planning context
- You have a solid business understanding of supply chain planning concepts (MRP, S&OP, MPS etc…) or you are willing to learn through training
- You have a practical knowledge of ERP(SAP) , or experience with planning systems (eg. APO, OMP +, Arkieva, ...).
- You are experienced in project work and project management.