België, Vlaams Gewest, GentGrants
Wat je moet weten over ons
Moore Grants invests in the growth of the team and each individual team member. We provide on the job and specialised training in developing the expertise and competencies on topics such as grant funding principles, technical writing, consultancy skills, project management, new technological trends and business cases/models. To enable our team to flourish we continue to invest in training and coaching along a well-defined career trajectory with roles for further development. We are there to support you in building on your own personal interests and strengths. What makes us unique is our team spirit! We organise team events and we have our yearly 2-day team building event for the extra fun factor!
To support the sustainable growth of Moore Grants, we are looking for new colleagues with a technical background, a passion for innovation and people, an eagerness and curiosity to learn and the drive to make a difference.
Word jij onze nieuwe companion?
Your responsibilities include:
- advising and collaborating intensively with customers in all the steps of the grant funding process from grants detection, proposal development and grant management.
- interacting with the various government agencies.
- supporting the customer with hands-on grant management of the innovation projects.
- creating strong and lasting working relationships with customers and external stakeholders in collaboration with fellow team members.
- staying up to date with the Flemish and Federal grant funding landscape
We are looking for a match based on this description, you:
- hold a Master of Science Degree in Engineering or related discipline (e.g. Physics, IT,...).
- have the resourcefulness to come to new perspectives and solutions.
- enjoy ample autonomy and are result orientated.
- have organisational talent, high level of initiative, quality awareness and commitment.
- have good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in both written and verbal Dutch and an interest for technical writing.